Monday 14 June 2010

Planning for Good Mental Health & Social Inclusion - testimonials

Planning for Good Mental Health & Social Inclusion

Training testimonials from NHS and Primary Care attendees

'Such a huge subject - well covered in the time allotted'.

The course has enabled me to be 'more assertive in recognising and prioritising mental health issues'.  I shall 'develop a knowledge base of local services and encourage others to make appropriate referrals'.

'John is a very calm person. Used the background music to create a non-threatening, relaxed atmosphere'.

I shall 'explore in greater depths what services are available to individual clients'.

'I feel I am more aware of what to look for in myself and others'.

The course 'has made me more aware of the need to ensure people return to mainstream after illness'.

'Ideas and information given to think outside the box'.

The course reinforced 'the importance of mainstream social inclusion'.

I now have 'more awareness of organisations and can utilise the social inclusion 'web' tool in assessments.'

No comments:

Post a Comment