Monday 16 August 2010

MHFA Testimonials & Feedback

MHFA Training delivered by Middlesbrough and Stockton Mind on behalf of the NE Mind Partnership have trained over 1800 individuals with outstanding feedback and results.

Mental Health First Aiders were asked for there stories on how MHFA has helped them. These are just a small selection;

I use MHFA daily, for example I had a tenant suffering a psychotic episode which I felt confident to deal with

I have used MHFA when a young Mum came into the centre and told me she felt like ending it all

I use it on a daily basis with clients and colleagues and feel I have made a real difference

I have a work colleague who suffers from epilepsy and associated depression and anxiety. I used ALGEE and offered advice and guidance over the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment